1. I have a right to "pursue happiness" and enjoy the one short life I have been given.
2. I am worth whatever work it takes to cultivate and maintain a peaceful existence within and I believe that there is a Power much Greater than I am that will do anything to assist me in that endeavor.
3. I have a right to enjoy the beauty of nature around me! I can get out of the house and take a walk, clear my mind and seek conscious contact with my Creator.
4. I have the right to not waste my life consumed by worry and gripped by fear over the future well-being of my sons and daughter.
5. I have the right to love myself and to make self-care my primary responsibility, just for today!
I declare that just for today, I have the right to Peace of Mind!